SweetDreamsAreMadeOfThese....
sleepover! daryl + victoria + eugene + me in my room chilling.We were kinda high- Vicks and Daryl wore my pyjamas pants.and we were also experimenting on victoria's CRASH-DUMMY-BODY...pushing her around,rolling her down the bed...(Now yours for $89.99!! Batteries sold seperately.)Planned to watch EuroTrip but we failed as everyone was tired from all that high-ness.Vicks by then was already K.O.,hogging my sweet bed & my sweet pillow & my sweet blanket all to herself;sleeping like some kind of UNglam starfish.(you get the picture.)
"I am not perfect but i am a Movie Star!" -victoria proclaimed in her sleep.
"Ekkk!!" -Daryl's reaction when he saw Shawn2 at the toliet door.
"I am so happy i met all of you!!" -Rachie on MSN. (psst..We love you too Rach.) :)
"You NehNehPok you!" -Shawn2
"Your hair still feels sticky vicks." -Eugene while touching Vick's hair.
"I look cute in these." -Daryl saying to himself while in Shawn2's pyjamas.
" :| " -my sister when seeing Daryl in my PJs in the morning.
"Daryl, you are really hardd." -Victoria when lying on Daryl.
:) superfun! stayovers were never this good. :)
sleepover! daryl + victoria + eugene + me in my room chilling.We were kinda high- Vicks and Daryl wore my pyjamas pants.and we were also experimenting on victoria's CRASH-DUMMY-BODY...pushing her around,rolling her down the bed...(Now yours for $89.99!! Batteries sold seperately.)Planned to watch EuroTrip but we failed as everyone was tired from all that high-ness.Vicks by then was already K.O.,hogging my sweet bed & my sweet pillow & my sweet blanket all to herself;sleeping like some kind of UNglam starfish.(you get the picture.)
"I am not perfect but i am a Movie Star!" -victoria proclaimed in her sleep.
"Ekkk!!" -Daryl's reaction when he saw Shawn2 at the toliet door.
"I am so happy i met all of you!!" -Rachie on MSN. (psst..We love you too Rach.) :)
"You NehNehPok you!" -Shawn2
"Your hair still feels sticky vicks." -Eugene while touching Vick's hair.
"I look cute in these." -Daryl saying to himself while in Shawn2's pyjamas.
" :| " -my sister when seeing Daryl in my PJs in the morning.
"Daryl, you are really hardd." -Victoria when lying on Daryl.
:) superfun! stayovers were never this good. :)

<< Home